Saturday, May 30, 2009

THANK-YOU

I wanted to start my post today with a huge THANK-YOU. You are all so wonderful. I love reading every ones blogs and looking at your decorating pictures. BUT I have to admit it's the kind comments you all leave me that are helping me through this difficult time. Your comments make me smile and also put tears in my eyes. Who knew strangers could be nicer than your own family and friends. I have been so blessed to have gotten to know each and every one of you. I have a bit of good news to share today. Monday at 3pm I have an interview. It may be just part time but the pay is good and it would be great just to get my foot in the door. So please if you have time will you please include me in your prayers.

We still haven't heard anything about the test they ran on Ray's legs. I am assuming if they had found anything we would have heard by now. Jessica is almost chigger free and Abby is getting better each day. Eleni is just anxiously waiting for school to end. Just two weeks left!

It's funny no matter what you may be going through life goes on. 

Oh one last thing I am so loving all the Americana decor pictures.

Donna

10 comments:

Carmen S. said...

Hi Donna~ sorry I missed your last post, so glad you got home safely! I sure will keep you in my prayers and hope the interview goes well for you! Poor Abby~ thats no fun for sure, nor are chiggers, glad everyone is on the mend:)

Something Nice and Pretty said...

So happy you have an interveiw, you will see that things will start looking up for you, how can't it with everyone praying for you:)
Rondell

Farm Field Primitives said...

Good luck Monday. We are all pulling for you!!! Have a great weekend.
~Melissa~

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Did you hear me shouting YIPPEE!! I will storm the heavens with prayers that the job is yours and you enjoy it. Just maybe, it is the start you have been waiting for!

hugs, Linda

•♦•©The Olde Weeping Cedar •♦• said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Of course I will say a prayer for ya, that all goes well and that this is just the beginning of all the good things that are coming for you and the fam!
...it will be an "addendum" to my regular prayer I pray everynight for you and your family! ;)
GOD is used to me and my addendums!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Big hugs!
Kath

My Colonial Home said...

What wonderful news Donna - I will soooo pray for you.
And still praying for your husband.
Hugs, Karen

ellie mae said...

Yippie!! An interview! Ive already put a postie note on my computer screen to remind me to pray.

Your so right about life goes on. No matter what happens the earth keeps spinning. :)

Susannah said...

Prayers are still happening here every night for you and your family. So glad you have an interview. Be sure to let us all know if you know anything.

Susannah

•♦•©The Olde Weeping Cedar •♦• said...

...thought of ya a lot yesterday :)
Hope all went well, for ya.

(((Hugs)))

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

I'm loving all the Americana decor too, Donna! I really is my favorite next to Christmas!

I've prayed about your interview!

Blogging friends are really great...I sure have appreciated the prayers for Colt too!

Hugs,
Tammy