Monday, February 2, 2009

Best Friends

I have been blessed in my life time with so many great friends. My oldest and dearest friend is Kim. She has been there for me in some good times and many bad times. She is that one friend I could call anytime day or night and she would be there for me. We have been friends for about 30 years now. Oh when we were teenagers we had some good times. Still to this day when I hear Reo or Journey or see a white mustang I can't help but think back to the fun Kim and I had growing up. We may not talk a lot or see each other a lot but we always seem to stay in touch. 

Kim and I have been talking more than usual lately because she FINALLY decided to give scrap booking a try. We have spent the last 2 weekends shopping for her supplies. We finally got started on her book Saturday night. I think she really enjoyed it and I am looking forward to scrap booking with her again soon.



Here are a couple of pictures of us working on her book. Since we got a late start Saturday she was only able to get two pages done but it's a start. I think we have plenty of time to complete it since it's going to be a Christmas gift. :)

Even though Kim doesn't blog she usually reads my blog when I post. I wanted to say to Kim thanks for always being such a great friend, and for sharing so many great memories with me. Here's to new memories and 30 more years of friendship!

Donna

2 comments:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

How sweet, Donna! You two sound like you have some wonderful memories together!

I wish I could scrapbook with ya'll! You would motivate me to get back to mine! I have boxes and boxes (and boxes) of pictures waiting on me! :)

Have a great day!
Tammy

Janene said...

Donna~That is such a wonderful tribute to a very dear friend!
I love Journey...Those songs bring back memories for me too! Ahhh youth...where did it all go?!
It is truly a blessing to have a wonderful friend for that long!