Thursday, February 5, 2009

IT"S A GIRL


Well, seems like yesterday but it was actually 20 years ago my sweet Jessica was born. After 32 hours of labor and a c-section she was finally here my 6lb 7oz bundle of joy. She procrastinated then and still does to this very day. 
This was taken in 1989 her first Christmas. This is her cousin Nikki they were born just 6 weeks apart.
This was taken a couple of years later. This is the year she got her first Cabbage Patch doll Angie. As you can tell she is feeding Angie. Shhhh don't tell anyone but she still has Angie. :)
Here is Jessica and Eleni. Jessica was almost 5 and Eleni was almost 6 months old.
Boy they grow a lot in 5 years. Jessica is 10 here. 
  
Here are just a few from those silly teen years. Jessica and her oldest best friend Victoria. Then there are her new best friend Ashley and Julie. 
I couldn't go without including a picture of Jessica and her dearest, bestest friend in the world. Jessica and Pepper share a special bond. He loves her unconditionally.
I feel a little sad because my sweet little Jessica isn't a little girl anymore but a fine young lady. Her Dad and I couldn't have a raised a finer young lady. Happy 20th Birthday Jessica!
This blog is going to surprise Jessica more than anything. This is the first time I have used my scanner by myself. She will never expect to see these pictures. :)
Donna

5 comments:

•♦•©The Olde Weeping Cedar •♦• said...

Happy Birthday Jessica!!
Great pics Donna-ya done good! :)
What a beautiful daughter-time sure flies, huh? Seems like just yesterday they were lil babes and then POOOOF---they all grown up!

Enjoy your day!
Have a wonderful b-day, Jessica!

Hugs-Kath

CozyGirl said...

Happy Birthday Jessica ! Hope you all have a great day !

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Happy Birthday, Jessica! I hope you have many more happy years full of wonderful memories!

I loved those pictures, Donna! What a cutie! And congratulations on using your scanner. Colt had to show me how to scan and save and get in the correct format (I had to make notes and I use it everytime)!

I didn't realize Jessica and Colt were so close in age. Colt will be 20 in March.

Again, I hope it was a good birthday for Jessica!

Tammy

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Jessica!
What beautiful pictures and a very lovely girl. I have two sons that are 19 & 20 and it's so hard to believe they are all grown up.

Have a great day!

Michelle

Happily Ever After said...

The pictures are so adorable. You have a very pretty daughter. Hope she had a great day!

BTW, thanks for visiting my blog today. I'm going to add you to my list. I hope that is okay.

Gigi