Friday, March 20, 2009

What A Week!

 

Wow what a week we have had here. I have to be honest it's been a rough week. Days and weeks like this it's hard sometimes to keep your faith. With all that seems so bad I have to remind my self of the good that has also been around me. We still have a roof over our head and food in our belly's. We are not going without anything that we need. Sometimes our wants can get the best of us. You have to remind yourself all in due time. Sometimes that the case in unanswered prayers. I know that God has big plans for us we just have to be patient. I am thankful for what I have and have been blessed that all my needs have been met. Thank-you Joy for helping me remind myself what's really important.

Donna

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Donna,

I know its hard to be patient. Believe me... I am italian! *laughing* God has good things planned for you and it will make them so much sweeter. I have you and your family in my prayers.

*hugs*

Debbie

ps... guess what my word verification was.... 'blessens'

Susan said...

It is really hard to be patient when the "wants" get in the way! Still praying for you. Hope you have a good Saturday!

Joy ~ Doodlebug ~ said...

Hi,

I will be praying for your family and you!!!

Blessings!

Love, Joy =D

Kindra-At Home With K said...

I know what you mean with the uncertain times these days. It's hard to keep "upbeat" in times like these. But I have faith that things will be better...I just hope real soon!

Oh and to respond to your comment, yes, I can do custom orders. Just email me when you see something you like or with an idea. Hugs!

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Donna,

I know what you mean about needs and wants. That's a constant struggle for me anytime. We're trying to pay things off and it's hard when I keep seeing things I want for my house!

I hope you can feel the prayers and know you're being lifted up!

Have a great week! I emailed you, by the way! :)

Tammy